Eclipsed Surf Competition
Welcome to the Eclipsed Surf Competition, enjoy your stay on the site!


Eclipsed Surf Competition (Esc) Is Australia and New Zealand's biggest upcoming surf competition for 2009, Sponsored by 'Eclipsed Servers'
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
1TCHiES



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-09-10
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:35 am

Told my team that if these dispute processes arnt sorted and a demos not available for others to see this so called "hacker" Ill be withdrawling. Demo please..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geoff

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 25
Location : Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:24 am

`xavieR. wrote:
thing is geoff, he hasnt been proven 100% of hacking. He got one good shot, and thr rest of thr clan dont think he hacks.

Evidence of his cheating should be given before any actions are taken....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Montana
Admin
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Ok   Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:20 am

Ok, here is how it is, if you think removing credz is unfair you will be vsing hlC in your next war i will also let credz play Smile and if you think its unfair kicking him i can do what the sponsors are telling em to do and kick your whole team out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eclipsed-surf.darkbb.com
1TCHiES



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-09-10
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:00 am

Just provide the demo like any normal responsible tournament admin would do..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tooright.



Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:03 am

1TCHiES wrote:
Just provide the demo like any normal responsible tournament admin would do..

itchies fuck up you stupid cunt you dont know what your talking about, fucking fagit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1TCHiES



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-09-10
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:20 am

hahah teddy bear, not critizising Montana, I just want the demo released so people can critic this banned player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tooright.



Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:30 am

^^ i know i asked for it as well but they haven't done anything about it yet, so as far as we know they have banned a player for hacks with no proof, which is just making them look bad at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1TCHiES



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-09-10
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:46 am

Plus im meant to be playing a game some time tonight, with no given time which was exact nor a server ip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hlC`xavIER.



Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:32 am

Ye, i wudnt mind seeing a demo 2.
Btw montana, r u saying credz can play?
And your saying who gets kicked if sponsors complain or whatever? Bit confusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Montana
Admin
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:12 am

wtf read it it dosnt say that.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eclipsed-surf.darkbb.com
hlC`xavIER.



Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:36 pm

Montana wrote:
wtf read it it dosnt say that.......
soz didnt read properly. Anyways it doesnt bother me bout credz getting kicked. I was just tryna say i wudnt mind seeing a demo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaye

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:44 pm

You just cant kick anyone cause you and your teamates from choof said that he was "hacking". The server was shit since we were on the m3 clan server, we were getting 30 fps credz was lagging bad and therefore you ban him and allow us to war with 4 members because of his shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tooright.



Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:51 pm

wait was it one shot or was he playing sus the whole game...

should just give demo already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hlC`xavIER.



Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:57 pm

tooright. wrote:
wait was it one shot or was he playing sus the whole game...

should just give demo already.
pretty sure it was 1 shot, cos he wasnt even top score or anything. Slasher and zurf were lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geoff

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 25
Location : Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Ok.

Firstly, a member has been banned from the competition for cheating with no evidence.

"Hacking During the course of the competition is prohibited, if you are caught with any form of video, you will be permanently banned from the Eclipsed Surf Competition"

Where is this video Montana?


Also, even though you say he was cheating, you allow his team to move on to the next round.....
Do you think that unique has been given a fair chance in this competition?


Match times aren't even given until the day of the event?? Do you expect everyone to be organised within 20 minutes of whatever time you decide on the day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Montana
Admin
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:48 am

tooright. wrote:
wait was it one shot or was he playing sus the whole game...

should just give demo already.

No it was the whole match he didn't get one legit looking shot.

and fucking hell geff your like the biggest fucking nerd on css man just calm down bro dont go all hardcore with your little quotes and shit.... lol its a game man, just saying you should settle and stop crying
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eclipsed-surf.darkbb.com
hlC`xavIER.



Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:32 pm

K, well I'm ust wondering if he was 'sus' because he was aiming nowhere near them or watevs. Cos this happens alot, you are aiming at them on ur screen but nowhere near them on other people screen. So just saying, unless it was blatant walls aswell cos this happens alot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rand
Guest



PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:05 pm

I agree with Geoff.
If you have proper evidence of him hacking. Then his whole team should immediatly be disqualified from the competition and the other team moved on.

But obviously you are 100% sure that he was hacking so you just ban him from competition, making hardly any difference for anyone. If you guys were sure and had a video or anything to prove that he was hacking then you would have banned his team from the comp right there.

So please get some real evidence, otherwise all teams will use a hacker in there war to get passed first round and move on with 4...
Back to top Go down
rand
Guest



PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Obviously you are NOT 100% sure.*
Back to top Go down
1TCHiES



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-09-10
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:51 am

Dont worry rand ive recruited many a hackers already. !!@#@@$
And yeah ive been asking for a demo for 4 days now? WHERE IS IT? :OO WAIT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FAIL!!!
Guest



PostSubject: FAIL!!!   Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:47 am

This competetition is a fail with montana..... enough said. UniQue didn't get there fair chance in this comp. And where is the fucking video montana? You seriously cant ban a person with no evidence. And make a specific time for the war so everyone will be prepared unique werent prepared and got rands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)   

Back to top Go down
 
UniQue# V.S Team - Hold Left Click(hlC Member Banned!)
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Right channel does not sound nearly as loud as the left
» Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!]
» Team Nao (You're in my territory. Get out.)
» Design Team Call at Jeans Art Dolls
» Thomas Pollock left pitchfork in friend's head

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipsed Surf Competition :: The Tournament :: News-
Jump to: